Blooming Junction invites you to an informative CSA Q & A Wednesday, February 28th in the Granary located on the east end of the Blooming Junction courtyard. Stop in anytime between 5:30pm and 7pm for an informal meet and greet hosted by Blooming Junction's Farmer Justin Peterson. Complimentary wine and cheese will be offered as Justin explains the benefits of joining Blooming Junction's CSA, describes vegetables and berries that will be offered, and answers questions. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22nd if you would like to attend.
MORE CSA INFO
Join the Blooming Junction family by subscribing to our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program! Save money, know where your food is coming from, and be assured the most natural and wholesome production methods are being used. Subscribing to a weekly box of fresh produce helps ensure that your family is eating right! We'll supply you every week with a varied collection of delicious, natural food at a real savings.
We offer two choices for 2018:
- Full Share: For $600 you get 20 weeks of approximately $40 worth of vegetables at $30/week. Plenty of veggies for a family of 3-5.
- Half Share: For $350 you get 20 weeks of approximately $20 worth of veggies at $17.50/week. Plenty of veggies for 1-2.
With a Full Share CSA you will receive the equivalent of two grocery bags (Half Share, one bag) full of produce every week for 20 weeks, from mid-June through mid-November. Both shares will offer a seasonal mix of eight to twelve vegetables, herbs, and fruits with a consistent staples such as salad greens.
*CSA shares will be available for pick up at our farm on Tuesday and Friday evenings.
|Example June Full Share||Example August Full Share||Example October Share|
|1||Bunch Carrots||4||Sweet Peppers||1||Green Cabbage|
|1||Bunch Broccoli||1 lb Hot Peppers||1||Cauliflower|
|1||Bunch Kale||1||Melon||1||Bunch Broccoli|
|1 lb Salad Mix||2||Cucumbers||2 Winter Squash|
|1||Green Cabbage||3 lb Tomatoes||1||Head Lettuce|
|1 lb Early Potatoes||1||Pint Cherry Tomatoes||1||Bunch Kale|
|1||Bunch Beets||1||Bunch Basil||1||Bunch Carrots|
|1||Bunch Green Garlic||2 Walla Walla Sweet Onions||1||Bunch Beets|
|1||Pint Snap Peas||4||Summer Squash||1||Bunch Dill|
|1||Bunch Radish||1 lb Green Beans||1 lb Baby Pac Choi|
|1||Bunch Onion||6||Ears Corn||1.5 lb Potatoes|
|1||Pint Strawberries||1||Pint Blueberries||2||Leeks|
Your Advantages to Being a CSA Share-Holder:
- Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits.
- Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking. Each share comes with new recipes to try.
- Kids typically favor food from their farm, even veggies they've never been known to eat!
- Develop a relationship with the farmer growing your food and learn more about how food is grown.
- Save money by buying directly from the farmer, cutting out the middleman.
- Save time by picking up a box of veggies that is packed and ready to go.
For more information, or to join our 2018 CSA, please email email@example.com
News posted: 9th February 2018