Peach update ready for everyone! We will reopen 7/20 8 am - 6pm picking DIXIE GEMS!
Take a look below at the other great varieties we will have available throughout the week. And below is a reminder on our changes due to Covid. Excited to see everyone this week!
Monday - Dixie Gems
Tuesday - Red Haven
Wednesday - New Haven
Thursday - Star Fire & Flaming Fury
Hours this week will be Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm Saturday 8 - 5 Sunday - closed
U-Pick pricing is $1.50 per lb (over 100 lbs 1.20 per lb). We will also have 10 lb pre picked boxes available for $20. Cash/Check only
Please read the following changes we have made this season to ensure everyone’s safety while enjoying our orchard.
- When arriving please remain in your car. You will be greeted with directions on where you can go pick & the boxes you need for picking.
- Only our pre made boxes will be allowed for picking this year.
- When finished picking please stay in your car while waiting in line until you reach the checkout stands. We will take and weigh your boxes for you & check people out one car at a time.
- We will have 2 check out stands open this year to try and make the line move as easy & quickly as possible!
- This year we ask that you don’t eat any fruit while picking & respect others by social distancing throughout the area being picked. There will be plenty of rows open to spread out and enjoy!
- We will have a extra bathroom available this season and 2 hand washing stations that you’re welcome to use.
- If you would like to enjoy our peaches but not ready or able to leave home due to Covid we have set up a delivery option! If you live within 20 miles of our orchard and would like to purchase 100 lbs of our pre picked peaches we will provide free contactless delivery. Simply send us a message here on Facebook to arrange or call us at 5036785227.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout our season please do not hesitate to contact us! We appreciate you all so much and look forward to a different, but great season!
23513 NE Boones Ferry Rd Aurora OR 97002
News posted: 19th July 2020