We added another Hazelnut sale to the Calendar! This Saturday Nov 20th, Taryn's younger brother Trey will be at the orchard from 10am-2pm. If you visit us during the summer for peaches you will recognize Aubrey helping him out!
We will be taking orders ahead of time, like last year, due to Covid. The order form is below, simply click the link and fill out the form and we will get to work! We will have a limited amount of extras bagged and ready to sell for last minute additions & drop in customers. Any questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org Click to order --> Hazelnut Order Form <-- Click to order.
- Cost is $3 per lb (cash or check only)
- Variety is Large Ennis
- Nuts have been washed & dried
- Free cracking is available. You will take home both the shells & nut.
- What to do with the shells? Great for garden pathways, fire starter, and can be used in your flower/garden beds to keep slugs away from your plants.
- Due to Covid, all cracking and bagging orders will be done ahead of time. We will have some extra bagged and ready to sell day of. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
My name is Trey Koenig; here is a little bit about me! I am 7 years old & a 1st grader at Eccles Elementary. My favorite thing to do is build Legos and play Mario on my Nintendo. This is my 1st year helping my sister sell Hazelnuts, and I had a great time a couple weeks ago! Thank you for supporting local!
News posted: 16th November 2021