Morning Shade Farm has the following u-pick and already picked fruit and frozen berries any day by appointment at 503-651-2622. All of our orchard fruit is grown with 100 percent natural, non-synthetic practices. Great treats and presents for the Holidays!
U-pick fruit :
- Fuji, Braeburn, and Goldrush natural no worm apples (half price) $.75/lb
At the farm stand already picked:
- Fuji, Braeburn, Goldrush, Gravenstien, Jonathon, Jonagold, Crispin (Mutsu), Ashmead, Spitzenburg, and Red Delicious $1.20/lb
- Ugly or small, no worm apples – Fuji, Braeburn and Goldrush $.75/lb
- Warren, Bosc, and Ubileen Pears $1.20/lb
- Shinseiki and Chojuro Asian Pears $1.20/lb
- Hardy Kiwi berries $3/lb
- Fuyu Persimmons $1.20/lb
- Winter squash $1.20/lb
- Apple Cider (all natural) $12/gal
- Frozen blueberries $32/10 lb bag
- Frozen smoothy blueberries $28/10 lb bag
- Frozen black currants $22/5 bag
- Frozen elderberries $25/5 lb bag
- Frozen Triple Crown blackberries $20/5 lb bag
- Blueberry juice $9/qt
- Black Currant Jam $6/jar
- Fireweed Honey $24/qt, $13/pint
- Fruit popsicles $2
All of our orchard fruit and vegetables are natural-ganic – grown with 100 percent natural, non-synthetic practices. Our berries have no synthetic insecticides.
Morning Shade Farm is located at 8345 S. Barnards Road, 7 miles south of Canby (30 miles south of Portland).
Berry Nursery – we have a very large selection of blueberry, other berry plants, and fruit trees in 1, 3, 7 and 15 gallon containers. Nursery sales are by appointment only by calling or texting Micah at 541-543-7566. The nursery is located just west of the main farm behind a rental house at 8301 S. Barnards Rd. Canby.